7-11 Brougham Street, GORDON VIC 3345$1,400,000 - $1,500,000
Secluded east-facing sanctuary with unmatched quality and exquisite finishes
House - GORDON VIC
Custom built to an absolutely incredible standard for buyers who appreciate quality and craftsmanship, and with so much space for families that is spread over a standout single level, this unmatched 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence in the tranquil town of Gordon is one that will capture your imagination.
• Residence sits on a sizeable 4.10 hectares (approx.) with an east-facing front
• The quality and detail that has gone into the construction of this home is so rare to find!
• Wide entry hall introduces you to polished timber floors which feature throughout so much of the property
• Expansive central lounge and dining zone delivers great light and functional space
• Incorporated into the living zone is the sublime stone kitchen which impresses with a large island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
• Brilliant master bedroom delivers walk-in robe storage and sleek ensuite with textured tiling and rain shower
• 4 other bedrooms with built-in robes
• Gorgeous main bathroom with separate powder room
• Sizeable laundry room
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Expansive and dedicated alfresco space will make warm summer nights an absolute joy!
• Picturesque surrounding gardens including a large herb garden
• Septic tanks
• Bore water
• Enormous garage parking for multiple vehicles
• This home is superb for families while also great for land banking for the next generation to come
• Only a few metres to the historic Gordon Railway Station (inactive)
• Near Gordon Primary School, St Patrick’s Primary School, Main Street shops, and Gordon Recreation Reserve
You’re also just over an hour to Melbourne and only 30 mins to Melton.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximates only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 40,945 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 5 Open Parking Spaces