111/64 Keilor Road, ESSENDON NORTH VIC 3041$390,000 - $420,000
A parkside oasis with modern delights and great rental appeal
Apartment - ESSENDON NORTH VIC
Exceptional thanks to magnificent natural light, quality and contemporary interiors, and breathtaking park views that will never get boring, this sleek and stylish 2 bedroom apartment is your Essendon North dream!
• The perfect opportunity for first time buyers and keen investors
• Those with investment aspirations will enjoy the $1825 per month returns, with a secure lease in place until 27/5/2024.
• Beautiful timber floors make a stylish statement.
• Appreciate the light and size of the living and meals zone, which has full windows framing the views of L.T Thomspon Reserve
• Designer straight line stone kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and a mirrored splashback
• Wonderful balcony is the best place to soak in the park views
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Immaculate bathroom with rain shower
• European laundry
• Split system heating and cooling
• Secure intercom
• Secure car space
• 300m to Essendon Primary School
• Under 1km to Buckley Park College and St Therese’s School
• 1.7km to St Columba’s College
• Close to Niddrie Central Shopping Centre
• Walk to Mt Alexander Road restaurants and shops.
• Near Woodlands Park
• Trams at your door and near Glenbervie Station
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximates only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 51 m²