SZH Investments P/L atf SZH Family Trust (ABN 83981169155) trading as Aussie Dream Real Estate (“Aussie Dream Real Estate”)
Office 12/C4 2 Main Street,
Point Cook VIC 3030
Tel: 0412 546 471
What is Personal Information?
Collection of Personal Information
Aussie Dream Real Estate may collect Personal Information directly from you, including your name, address, contact number and email when you contact us by phone, mail, email or visit our website including via an online enquiry (see below).
Personal Information may also be collected by Aussie Dream Real Estate from publicly available sources or third parties.
When you access or visit the website of Aussie Dream Real Estate, our internet service provider may make a record of your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the pages you accessed and documents you downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using.
Cookies allow us to increase your security by storing your session ID and are a way of monitoring single user access. This aggregate, non-personal information is collated to assist Aussie Dream Real Estate in analysing the usage of the website. Cookies can be accepted or declined at your preference.
Whilst the website of Aussie Dream Real Estate operates in a secure environment and is professionally hosted, when using the website you should be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although Aussie Dream Real Estate strives to protect your Personal Information, Aussie Dream Real Estate does not warrant the security of any information transmitted to it over the Internet.
Any information transmitted to Aussie Dream Real Estate over the Internet is done so at the risk of the person or organisation transmitting the information.
When submitting an enquiry on our website, we will collect your Personal Information. Essential information is indicated as mandatory fields and are identified and denoted by an asterisk (*), being essential information for us to identify you and to respond to your request. You will be prompted to complete such mandatory fields if incomplete when submitting the online enquiry.
Other types of information, such as your age and gender, are collected for your profile and stored as information only. Information of this type is optional.
Generally, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information when you:
- Send us your comments or suggestions
- Create a link to Aussie Dream Real Estate’s website
- Register for Aussie Dream Real Estate’s services
- Subscribe to Aussie Dream Real Estate’s publications
- Request sales and advertising information
- Submit an enquiry.
Use of Personal Information
- To make changes to your profile at your request
- To register information at your request;
- To respond to your submission or enquiry
- To supply the services at your request
- To notify you of additional features or services which may be of interest to you unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive such further marketing in writing
- To meet Aussie Dream Real Estate’s legal obligations
- To manage and resolve any complaints and issues
- To carry out internal administrative functions
- For market research purposes
- Other purposes with your consent, whether written, verbal or implied.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Aussie Dream Real Estate will only disclose Personal Information to a third party for the purpose of providing our services and in the following circumstances:
- to your representative with your consent, which may be given in writing, verbal or implied from your conduct or as nominated by you or your executor, trustee or legal representative
- to the Taxation Office, law enforcement agency or other statutory authority, as required by law
- to Aussie Dream Real Estate’s accountants and legal advisors, information technology service provider, bookkeeper, payment systems operator, financial institution and other service providers, as is necessary.
You consent to the release of your Personal Information to such third parties for the above stated purpose. Once your Personal Information has been disclosed to any of the above third parties, the use, storage, and disclosure tp them of your Personal Information will be governed by such third parties’ respective privacy policies and terms of engagement.
Aussie Dream Real Estate’s employees and service providers who may have access to your Personal Information are bound by an agreement to maintain the confidentiality of all information to which they are granted access.
Aussie Dream Real Estate may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that the law requires its disclosure, including for mandatory reporting purposes or pursuant to subpoena or court order.
Third party website
Dealing with us anonymously
You have the option of not identifying yourself unless by law you are required to do so, or it is impracticable not to.
If your phone number is registered on the “Do Not Call Register” (or similar), by providing Aussie Dream Real Estate with your phone number, you consent to receiving phone calls from Aussie Dream Real Estate and acknowledge and agree that such calls will not constitute unsolicited telemarketing calls.
Information is up-to-date
It is important that the Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up to date. You can contact us at any time to access or update your personal information or to tell us that the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
We will provide you with access to your Personal Information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request and we may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
Aussie Dream Real Estate may refuse access to Personal Information:
- if it may impact the privacy of others
- for legal reasons
- it is prejudicial to an enforcement body
- it may reveal commercially sensitive information
- it may pose a risk to the life or safety of an individual
- if the request is frivolous or vexatious.
Personal Information security
Personal Information collected by Aussie Dream Real Estate is held with the strictest confidence, whether hardcopy or electronic form. Aussie Dream Real Estate takes all reasonable precautions and reasonable measures to safeguard your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
If Aussie Dream Real Estate determines that your Personal Information is no longer needed for the particular purpose it was collected, Aussie Dream Real Estate will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that Personal Information.
Information and complaints
If you have any questions or have any complaints regarding how Aussie Dream Real Estate may have collected and/or used your Personal Information, you should contact Aussie Dream Real Estate as follows:
SZH Investments P/L atf SZH Family Trust (ABN 83981169155) trading as Aussie Dream Real Estate
Office 12/C4 2 Main Street,
Point Cook VIC 3030
Tel: 0412 546 471
Further information on privacy legal requirements can be obtained from the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au or phone 1300 363 992.